Sesame Ginger Peanut Sauce
This sesame ginger peanut sauce is so versatile! Pour on top of sweet potatoes and pasta or use as a dip for spring rolls and veggies. So DELICIOUS and EASY to make!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar low sodium
- 3 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha buy here
- 2 tsp sesame oil toasted buy here
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 3 tbsp water plus more as needed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup buy here
Depending on peanut butter used, you may need to add a little more water. Add 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency.
Sauce will keep about 1 week in the refrigerator.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 452mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.6mg